Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4/25/2012

So much has been going on lately. I have just over a month left til I have surgery so I need to start packing. I'll be moving immediately into the Alpha Chi house in August so I have to pack up all my stuff. Fun stuff, right?!

I've been thinking a lot about my life right now, trying to figure out my goals. I have to focus on my faith, health, fitness, my relationships, school, work, Alpha Chi, and my education. Seems like a lot. I'm doing well in school. I think I can get past this semester with everything above C's. I need to start going back to church as well and praying more. I need God to lead me down the path I'm meant to go on.

I've been thinking about my ex a lot lately too. Yesterday was one year since he proposed and it was a really hard day for me. I was upset the entire day. I'm still with Michael and that makes me feel guilty. I'm not sure I see a future with him and I thought I was over Rich but maybe I'm not completely. That's tough to admit. I think it'd be easier if I could move on from my ex-fiance and just focus on the here and now but he still holds a piece of my heart. Maybe he always will.

I'm also focusing on work. I've been getting way more hours than I usually do. I have to work tomorrow night and then I'm driving down to my parent's house for my appointment. So not looking forward to that.

My co-worker moved into my apartment! Her name's Alyssa and she is so awesome. I love her. She hooked us up with internet and cable again. Woot! That's about it for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment