Thursday, April 12, 2012

Frustrations from my many health issues

I wish the doctors would just figure out what's wrong with me already. I've been really sensitive lately and I think it's from the stress. I hurt my foot the other day and I don't know how. I think it's the tendon but I've been RICEing it and it's gotten a little better but not much. It still hurts to bend it sometimes.

I'm also still not ovulating and I have to have a copolscopy soon. I'm really stressed about that.

My surgery for my foot and knee are in a month and a half and I'm really scared. I've gonna be on bed rest for 6-8 weeks. I'm nervous I'm gonna lose my job. I'm nervous about being apart from my boyfriend for that long. I'm just scared in general. I just want them to figure out what's wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment