Sunday, November 18, 2012

5 weeks and 5 days later...

OK. I need to hit pause and rewind right now because I can not believe it hasn't even been six weeks since I lost my job.

I feel like I've been on an emotional roller coaster.That week that I lost my job was horrible. I grieved pretty badly but my friends were there to pick me back up.

I haven't been doing so well lately, especially the past couple weeks but without going into the graphic details I'll just say that I'm doing Ok now. My family and friends have been so supportive. I'm starting to think clearly which is nice.

What I need to do is figure out what the hell I'm doing with my life. I know, for sure, that I'm not going to join the military. I feel like my life is leading me down a different path. I'm not sure where that path goes but I'll figure it out. I'm going to start weighing out my options.

Right now, my best options are:

1) Graduate and move back home to Paso.

2) Move to Flagstaff, AZ after graduation and live with Ashley.

3) Move down to Fullerton if I get into Graduate School and go to CSU, Fullerton.

4) Move back east (fat chance)

Those are my best options right now but I only just started thinking about it. We'll see where life takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment