Monday, October 1, 2012

Latest update in the life of this college girl.

Hello fellow bloggers and active (or former) readers!

I have been on a hiatus because life has been oh so crazy, as usual. It's started to calm down so I'm back and better than ever. You're looking at a single gal and loving it! My seven month relationship ended in not quite a blazing glory but more like a fizzle. No big story. It just wasn't right so I moved on. Now that that's over with, we can also move on to bigger things.

Alas, I regret to inform you that my cooking endeavors ended with a screeching halt. I still can't make a pancake to save my life nor do I desire to. I'm thinking about hiring a personal chef in the near future. Stay tuned.

Hello to meeting goals though! I finally accomplished my goal of keeping a job for one WHOLE year. I know, I know. "Jessy, it's only one year. How hard can it be?" Well, let me tell you, It is very difficult but I did it. Granted, I took two months off but I have been working at Chipotle for almost 14 months so I count it.

Back to summer drama. Surgery was a pain in my butt. Took two full months to recover and then some. I even did the whole physical therapy fiasco and still waiting on the Doctor's approval to start running again. Waiting and then more waiting. It'll come one of these days.

I am also now living in a Sorority house. Look at me. I would have called you crazy if you told me a few years ago that I'd be living in the Alpha Chi house. I am not usually friends with girls but it's going pretty nicely. There's only been a few bumps in the road but no casualties....yet.

I will be posting more now as times go on. Tomorrow, I have two midterms so keep your fingers crossed for this independent woman. I need all the good lucks I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment