Monday, October 8, 2012

My plans....

The past few months, I have been thinking really hard about what I'm going to do with my life. I want to join the Air Force but that's not set in stone so I had to come up with alternatives that would make me happy. At first, I didn't think I would be ok doing anything else but with the help of loved ones, I came up with some pretty epic plans. See below...

Plan numero uno
  • Join Air Force
Plan numero dos
  • Move back to paso for a semester til I can get an apt. with Ashley down in Socal
  • Apply to the Masters program
  • take a year off while working at Chipotle
Plan numero tres
  • Have Ashley move to Socal the semester before me and then move in with her immediately after graduation.
  • Apply to the Masters program
  • take a year off while working at Chipotle
Plan numero quatro
  • Move back to Paso indefinitely
  • Get a job as a substitute teacher
  • Apply for the Masters program
  • Work at Chipotle
  • Live at parents until I find my own place
So, those are my plans for now. You may vote or if you have any better ideas, let me know. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment