Thursday, October 4, 2012

Living in the now

I've always been the kind of person who focuses on the past, past regrets, memories, things I could have done better. It's time for a chance. It's hindering me. I can't let go of my ex fiance and it's hurting me so much. I've been able to forgive myself for the most part over how I went about things in that relationship. I still care for him a lot but we will never be. He doesn't want me and that's fine.

What matters is that I have grown. I have changed. He doesn't have to accept it or maybe he has and still doesn't want me. Maybe we're just not meant to be. That's fine. That just means there's someone better out there for me.

I'm going to focus on the one thing I do have the ability to change and that's my weight. I'm going to start working out more, especially now that my doctor gave me the green light to start running. I want to start running everyday or at least every other day. I also want to start eating healthier and eating smaller meals. I want to lose 15-20 lbs. I want to be 105 lbs. I'm 124 right now and I don't feel healthy. I feel beautiful but I don't feel healthy. I want to feel healthy.

This starts.....NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment